1. Our God is a Trinity in unity, One God manifested in three persons: The Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost. (1 John5:7).
2. That Jesus is the only begotten Son of God (John 3:16), in His Virgin birth (Matthew 1:23), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), His miracles (John 2:23, 3:2, 6:2), His vicarious and atoning death on the cross (Romans 5:11), His bodily resurrection (Matthew 27:53, John 11:25, 1Peter 1:3), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Matthew 26:64, Ephesians 4:8, 9, 10), And in His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 1:7).
3. In the inspiration and infallibility of the Holy Bible both Old and New Testaments, with preference to the King James Version. (2 Timothy 3:16).
4. A person is saved by Grace through Faith and that the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin if we will repent and believe. (Ephesians 2:8, 1 John 1:7, Romans 10:9-11).
5. In sanctification as both and instantaneous and progressive work of Grace. (2 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Peter 3:18, 1 Corinthians 6:11, 2 Timothy 2:21).
We believe that True Grace is defined best in:
Titus 2:11-12 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
6. In Eternal life in a real place called Heaven for those that are saved and faithful till the end. (John 14:2, Matthew 5:12, 6:20, 10:22).
7. In Eternal punishment in a real place called Hell for all who die in their sins. (Psalms 139:8, Matthew 10:28, Luke 16:23, 2 Peter 2:4).
8. In divine healing, provided for in the atonement, but with no objections to medical treatment or proper use of medicine (Matthew 4:23, 9:35).
9. In water baptism by immersion for believers, in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
10. In strong family values. We believe the covenant of marriage is ordained of God, and defined as the Union between one man and one woman.
11. In the Fullness of the Holy Spirit, and in the present day operation of ALL the gifts of the Spirit as listed in Ephesians 4, Romans 12, and 1 Corinthians 12.